Dr. Rick Barfield has improved countless smiles in his three decades as a dentist. He can improve your smile too, even if you have multiple things you want to change. Porcelain veneers in Carrollton are one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry procedures, because there are few flaws they can’t conceal. Whether you have deeply stained teeth or worn-down teeth, veneers will make them look as good as new – or even better.
In addition to their versatility, Carrollton veneers are
- Natural looking
- Easy to care for, with simple brushing and flossing
- Durable and long lasting
- Good for your teeth, since they make them stronger
You may be able to receive a special kind of veneer called Lumineers. With standard veneers, Dr. Barfield needs to remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth before affixing them to their front surfaces. Since Lumineers are so much thinner than other kinds of veneers, they can often be applied to teeth without first removing any enamel.
While veneers are versatile, another cosmetic solution might be more appropriate for your smile. Dr. Barfield offers a full range of treatments, from teeth whitening to Invisalign. No matter which kind of treatment you receive, we’ll work with you to make it as affordable as possible. We even offer a price-matching policy!
Smile beautification with treatments like veneers is a big part of what we do at 1st in Smiles. However, it’s not all we do for your smile. You can also receive:
- Exams, cleanings, and other general dental care to keep your gums and teeth in great shape
- Restorative services, from root canals to dental fillings
- Fast assistance in dental emergencies
- Many different kinds of dental implants, to fill the gaps in your smile
To schedule a consultation at 1st in Smiles, call us today at 972-905-9266.