If you’re like most people, chances are you’re quite aware of flaws in your smile when you look in the mirror – and when meeting new people. Don’t keep your smile hidden out of embarrassment! Cosmetic dentistry in Plano can give you the confidence to show it again.Dr. Barfield Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
We do a lot of cosmetic dentistry at our office. From an orthodontic standpoint we will do Invisalign which are clear trays that somebody wears in their mouth for a period of about three weeks and every three weeks we give them a new set of trays and this slowly moves their teeth until we get the desired result that we are looking for. We also do in-office tooth whitening and we have take home tooth whitening. We also do porcelain restorations and there are various types of porcelain restoration. Sometimes we do solid porcelain crowns on teeth. Some teeth require porcelain veneers and in some cases we can use Lumineers which are a porcelain restoration which doesn’t even require removing any tooth structure. We take these really thin porcelain restorations that are about the thickness of a contact lens and bond them onto teeth.
No matter why you’re unhappy with your smile, 1st In Smiles has many cosmetic dental solutions for you! We can:
- Straighten a crooked smile
- Conceal flaws like chips, cracks, and stains
- Whiten dull or discolored teeth
- Make adjustments to the shape of teeth to give your smile a more balanced look
- Remove excess gum tissue so your smile won’t seem so “gummy”
Dr. Rick Barfield has completed advanced training for many cosmetic dentistry services, including veneers and Invisalign. To schedule a consultation with him, call 972-905-9266 today.
Hide Smile Imperfections With Cosmetic Improvements
If you want to hide imperfections and get a perfect smile that will never fade, veneers may be right for you. We offer Lumineers veneers, which preserve more of your tooth structure than other restorations. In fact, we can usually place Lumineers on your teeth in a single appointment. You might also benefit from:
- Teeth Whitening – We can brighten your teeth in our office in about an hour. After our in-office Opalescence Boost advanced teeth whitening treatment, we’ll include take-home trays so you can keep your smile white even after you leave our office. We also offer at-home Opalescence kits to whiten your teeth at your convenience.
- Invisalign – Ask us about orthodontic treatment with Invisalign clear braces. Invisalign can straighten your teeth without anyone noticing – and without the hassle of wearing uncomfortable metal braces for years. Most adults complete Invisalign treatment within 12 months.
- Teeth Reshaping – If you have one or more teeth that are oddly shaped, slightly chipped, or different sizes and lengths, you may benefit from teeth reshaping. We use a small sanding device for this simple and minimally invasive procedure, which gives your teeth a uniform appearance. We can also even out your gum line or remove excess tissue to improve the appearance of your gums.
Find Many Ways to Save on Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Cosmetic dental treatments often aren’t covered by insurance, but we offer many ways to help make these services as affordable as possible. If you’ve already consulted with another dentist, you can visit us for a free second opinion. In addition, we may be able to save you time and money with our price-matching policy. Invisalign consultations are free, so it won’t cost you a thing to explore this orthodontic option with Dr. Barfield.
Finally, you’ll receive custom-made teeth whitening trays and free whitening gel (a $50 value) when you visit us for regular dental exams.