If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, many aspects of your life have changed, even basic ones like eating and speaking. Let us help you regain your smile and your full oral function with All-on-4 dental implants in Plano.
An All-on-4 dental implants procedure will:
- Give you a full arch of replacement teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both
- Fill out your face so you enjoy a younger appearance
- Restore your smile’s natural look, feel, and function
- Require a shorter healing period than other kinds of dental implant placements
- Cost less than other full-mouth reconstructions with implants
- Preserve your jawbone strength
- Allow you to get dental implants without a bone graft or similar procedure
- Make it possible to receive implants and replacement teeth in a single day
At 1st In Smiles, we believe everyone has a right to a full smile that restores their confidence and their health. Our All-on-4 implants have improved the lives of hundreds of our patients, and they could do the same for you! Call 972-905-9266 to schedule a consultation.
With Our Experience, Your All-on-4 Procedure Will Go Smoothly
A requirement for dental implants is a jawbone that is dense and deep enough to support your implants. If your bone isn’t dense enough for traditional implants, you may still be a great candidate for All-on-4 implants. The All-on-4 implant method takes a lot of careful planning and experience. Fortunately, our team has the knowledge, technology, and expertise to make sure your implants serve you well in the long term.
With All-on-4, we strategically place four implants in your bone to provide the most support for your restoration. The back two implants are placed at an angle, increasing their contact with the quality bone in the back. Depending on your requirements, you may even be able to get your implants and replacement teeth in a single visit to our office!
In some cases, we may recommend All-on-6, a dental implants procedure that is similar to All-on-4 but uses six implants instead.
Stay Comfortable With Dental Sedation During All-on-4 Surgery
Don’t let dental anxiety stop you from letting us fix your smile with All-on-4 implants. The procedure is less invasive than some other implant placements, so you may need nothing more than local anesthesia to keep you comfortable. If you’re nervous or concerned about discomfort, we can provide sedation options that will erase your fears and relax you throughout your implant procedure.
For All-on-4 dental implants in Plano, call us today at 972-905-9266.