Teeth whitening in Plano is one of our easiest and fastest cosmetic dentistry services. At 1st In Smiles, our professional teeth whitening can remove discoloration caused by red wine, coffee, tea, soda, tobacco, aging, or medications.Dr. Barfield on Teeth Whitening at 1st in Smiles in Plano, TX Read Transcript
We have two options for people who want to whiten their teeth. We have in office tooth whitening where we whiten their teeth in the office. They are in the office for about an hour. Then we have another procedure where we make impressions for somebody and send them home with some trays that fit over their teeth and we provide whitening gel for them and they can whiten their teeth at home.
Our dental whitening treatments will:
- Give you a significantly brighter smile
- Offer you a choice of a quick office procedure or convenient at-home treatments
- Provide brighter results than whitening products purchased from drugstores
- Take years off the appearance of your smile
To find out more about our teeth whitening options, call 972-905-9266.
Discover the Best Whitening Option For You
- In-Office Whitening – Having a professional whiten your teeth in-office is the quickest route to a brighter smile. We use Opalescence whitening products along with ultraviolet light to achieve your whitest possible shade in just one hour. Our professional teeth whitening protects your sensitive gums too, so you’ll experience little or no irritation.
- At-Home Whitening – If you’d rather whiten your teeth at your convenience or opt for a less expensive solution, we offer Opalescence at-home teeth whitening treatments in two different strengths. Like our office treatments, Opalescence’s home whitening uses advanced technology to give you the best results possible.
- Whitening for Life – Once your smile is white, you’ll want to keep it that way! 1st In Smiles has a special free whitening program to thank you for being our patient. As long as you’re getting regular dental exams, we’ll provide you with professional-strength whitening gel ($50 value).