Save Time & Money With Family Dentistry in Plano
Dr. Rick Barfield and the rest of the 1st In Smiles team understand that different stages in life involve different dental needs. Unlike some dentists, we provide services for every stage of life. From children’s fillings and sealants to Invisalign for your teenager and cosmetic dental treatments for you, we are your source for trusted family dentistry in Plano.Dr. Barfield Welcomes All Ages In The Office - 1st in Smiles - Plano, TX Read Transcript
We see all ages. It's best to start children seeing a dentist when they're three years old, so we start seeing children as early as three years of age. We see children, adolescents, adults. We've had patients over a hundred years old in our office. So, we treat children and adults and older adults. We like treating them all.
You’ll find these family-friendly features:
- Early morning and late evening appointments for your scheduling convenience
- Free introductory appointments for young children
- Three kinds of safe sedation, including one that can be given to young children
- A location near several schools, including Yorktown Education, 4 the Spectrum, and Richmond Hill Montessori
- Many ways to save money, including a price-matching policy and a referral program
- Caring staff members who enjoy working with patients of all ages
To visit a dental practice that offers services that are right for you and your family, call us today at 972-905-9266.
Find Dental Services for Every Member of Your Family
At 1st In Smiles, we offer everything from general dental care like exams and cleanings to specialized care like sleep apnea treatment. You’ll find what you need to:
- Beautify Your Smile – You can improve every aspect of your smile with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening, dental veneers, and Invisalign.
- Repair Dental Damage – We can fix problems like cavities and broken teeth with restorative dentistry including tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns.
- Replace Missing Teeth – We offer a wide variety of dental implant services to replace anywhere from one tooth to all of your teeth. Traditional dental bridges and dentures are also available.
Introduce Your Kids to the Dentist With Happy Visits
We help younger children feel comfortable at their first dentist visits with our “happy visits.” We incorporate child-friendly techniques that help your child trust us and accept treatment without being afraid. This is also a happy visit for Mom and Dad because it’s a FREE visit – you only pay for treatments!
Our staff is trained to accommodate all phases of children’s dental care, including cleanings, fillings, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and more. Our team will regularly evaluate your child’s needs to provide the highest level of prevention and treatment. As your child grows, we’ll continue to monitor his or her teeth for early treatment of bite or tooth alignment problems.
All Ages Appreciate Our Anxiety-Free Atmosphere
We know that children and even adults can be anxious at the dentist. Our office features a relaxed atmosphere that will make your entire family feel at home. We also offer sedation dentistry for children and adults who are fearful or anxious. Our sedation options also help those who hate the sounds and smells associated with the dentist, have a bad gag reflex, have difficulty sitting still, or are busy and need several procedures done in fewer visits.
No matter your age, you’ll feel comfortable as our trained staff provides the same level of care we would for our own family members!
If you have kids, you want to find a dentist who can take care of your entire family’s dental needs. It saves you time, expense, and hassle. For family dentistry in Plano, call 1st In Smiles at 972-905-9266. You can also request an appointment with our convenient online form.