Free Consultation ($250-300 value) and Price Match Guarantee*
There are various types of dental implants. We can place a single unit implant to replace one missing tooth. The implant is placed in the bone and we place a crown on top of it and these single tooth dental implants work real well and they are cosmetically pleasing. If someone is missing multiple teeth we can place multiple implants in someone’s mouth. So we can do anything from a single tooth implant to multiple teeth implants. We can also do denture supported implants. We can place several implants in the mandible or maxilla and attach a fixed denture which is a whole lot more comfortable than a removable denture. So there are various types of implants available today.
Choose 1st In Smiles For High-Quality Care
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays to evaluate your condition faster
- Personalized care focused on giving you what you need
- Comfort options to help you feel calm and comfortable during your visits
- Sedation dentistry so you can be pain-free and worry-free
- A dentist with more than 30 years of experience helping patients
Your Implant Options
- Standard dental implants can be used to support a full set of dentures, a dental bridge, or a dental crown. No matter how many teeth you need to replace, implants will make them more stable and secure.
- Mini dental implants are a great option for people who have too much bone loss to support standard implants. Minis also can support any dental restoration and could save you time and expense of a bone graft.
- The All-on-4® and All-on-6 implant procedures are innovative options that can secure dentures with just four or six implants. They also allow you to support a set of new teeth the same day you get you implants.