While Dr. Rick Barfield and the rest of the 1st in Smiles team can fix cavities and other problems with restorative dental treatments, it’s easier and less expensive to keep your teeth free of problems with regular dental cleanings. In addition to cleanings, see us for:
- Periodontal treatment in Frisco to return inflamed gums to health
- Dental exams to identify small issues so they can be treated before becoming larger problems
- Custom-made athletic mouthguards to protect your teeth from sports injuries
- Fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and other treatments for additional protection against cavities.
If you have children, you likely find it tough to fit in appointments around school and other activities. We offer early morning and evening appointments to make it easier for you. Bring your bunch as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m. We even offer Saturday hours! It’s easy to relax in our semi-private care rooms with comforts like blankets, comfortable headrests, and TV. Unlike many general dentists, we offer three kinds of safe dental sedation. With these options, you shouldn’t feel anxious about any treatment!
Budgeting is also often challenging, especially if you have a family. Our multiple payment options make that easy too. The flexible possibilities include an in-office financing plan that allows you to pay 50 percent for services up-front and then pay the remaining 50 percent over three months.
If you maintain our suggested schedule of dental exams, you’ll receive free professional whitening supplies! Other ways to save money include:
- Free second opinions
- Price matching policy
- Complimentary consultations for Invisalign
Call us at 972-905-9266 for Frisco dental cleaning, periodontal treatment, or other general dental care.