Very few of us are born with perfect smiles. But porcelain veneers in Lewisville are a surprisingly easy way to get one! Depending on the kinds of veneers you receive, you will need:
- Just two trips to our office
- A consultation with Dr. Rick Barfield, so you can design your new smile together
- Painless removal of a tiny bit of tooth enamel
- Fitting to ensure your veneers look and feel great and give you the results you want
Depending on the condition of your teeth and the imperfections you want to correct, Dr. Barfield may recommend Lumineers veneers for you. Since they are even thinner than other types of veneers, he may not even need to remove any enamel from your teeth.
Wondering what kinds of flaws you can correct with Lewisville veneers? You can:
- Mend small cracks and strengthen your teeth
- Make stubby teeth look longer and more attractive
- Hide deep and stubborn stains
- Cover minor orthodontic issues like gaps and crooked teeth
- Conceal chips, uneven edges, and similar cosmetic issues
Veneers aren’t the only cosmetic treatment available at 1st in Smiles! You can also:
- Brighten your smile with whitening treatments. Ask about our free Whitening for Life offer!
- Straighten your smile without bulky braces, with Invisalign. Schedule a free Invisalign consultation.
- Make minor changes to the shape of your teeth with a teeth contouring procedure
You can improve the appearance and function of your smile with restorative dentistry procedures like dental implants, dental crowns, and dental bridges. We offer preventive care to keep your teeth and gums healthy too, including exams and cleanings.
To schedule an appointment at 1st in Smiles, call us today at 972-905-9266.