Your smile is the first thing many people notice about you, so you want it to look great. With porcelain veneers in McKinney, you can put your best smile forward! Veneers are one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry procedures because they can be used to change the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
Versatility is only one of the many benefits of veneers. They are also:
- Easy on Your Teeth – Dr. Barfield removes only a very small amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for treatment. With Lumineers, which are even thinner than other kinds of veneers, he may not need to remove any enamel.
- Long Lasting – With proper care you can expect veneers to last at least a decade, or even longer. They are resistant to breakage and staining.
- Natural Looking – We work closely with you to ensure that veneers correct your flaws while blending in with the rest of your teeth.
McKinney veneers aren’t your only option for smile improvement. We offer many other ways to transform your smile, including:
- Invisalign – Straightening your teeth has never been more discreet! You can even remove the clear Invisalign aligners for meals and oral hygiene.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Barfield performs many implant procedures, including ones in which you can receive implants and replacement teeth in just one day.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair teeth with large cavities, breaks, cracks, and similar damage.
- Teeth Reshaping – This quick and easy treatment eliminates small chips, rough edges, and other minor issues.
- Dentures – Replace all or most of your teeth with dentures. Choose conventional dentures or dental implant dentures.
Ready to improve your smile? Call 1st in Smiles at 972-905-9266 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Barfield.