Are you worried about how to pay for your dental care? Fear of paying for the dentist is one of the most common reasons people avoid the dentist altogether and don’t get the care they deserve.
1st In Smiles doesn’t want obstacles to get in the way of your dental treatments. That’s why we offer affordable dental care in Plano, TX by providing you with several payment options, including in-office financing. We will also provide you the courtesy of processing all claims with your dental insurance provider to receive maximum benefits. You can also browse our current money-saving specials.
Here are some ways you can pay for your dental care at 1st In Smiles:
- Cash, personal check, or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Free second opinions: Has a dentist told you that your dental problem can be fixed with a solution you don’t feel comfortable with or can’t afford? Come to Dr. Barfield for a free second opinion. We’ll even cover the cost of any X-rays you need.
- In-office financing: For more expensive procedures, we offer in-office financing that allows you to pay 50% up front and the other 50%
- in 3 payments over the next 3 months. Ask us today if you qualify.
- CareCredit: 1st In Smiles is registered as a CareCredit provider. For individuals who qualify, CareCredit offers 12-month, no-interest financing and long-term, low-interest financing plans to help you pay for your dental care. There’s no required fee or down payment. You can apply for CareCredit here.
See our downloadable New Patient Forms for more details on our financial policy.
We appreciate you choosing 1st In Smiles as your number one dental provider! We will work with you financially so that you can get the highest quality lifetime dental care and the smile of your dreams! If you have any questions about payments, please feel free to call our office at 972-905-9266, fill out our online contact form, or come in and talk to us in person. We’re here to help!