Up to 20 percent of people put off going to the dentist because they have dental fear or anxiety. 1st In Smiles doesn’t want your unease to get in the way of getting the care you deserve. With our expertise in relieving dental anxiety in Plano, Dr. Rick Barfield and our compassionate team will help you overcome your fear.
We soothe your nerves with:
- Semi-private operatories, so you can have your own space during your visit
- A dentist with a caring chairside manner who takes the time to answer your questions and explain all your treatment options
- TVs and music in our care rooms for a welcome distraction
- Extended appointments if you need more time to feel comfortable or would like to schedule several procedures in one visit
- Safe dental sedation
- Amenities like blankets and head rests to help keep you comfortable
You are the most important reason we come to work! Your satisfaction in everything we do is top priority, and this includes your comfort. To schedule a stress-free appointment, call 972-905-9266.
Safe Dental Sedation Soothes Your Nerves
Dental sedation is helpful not just for patients who are fearful but also for those who:
- Have trouble sitting still
- Have a bad gag reflex
- Have very sensitive teeth
- Experience difficulty becoming numb
- Need to relax so they can get several treatments done at one time
We offer three kinds of sedation dentistry: inhaled sedation (laughing gas), oral sedation, and IV sedation. There is no added charge for inhaled sedation!
Don’t Let Payment Make You Nervous
Many people avoid the dentist because they think they can’t afford to go. At 1st In Smiles, we believe your finances should not get in the way of your oral health and your smile. We offer several payment options, including no-interest financing plans. Ask our team about our plan that allows you to pay half for your services up-front and spread out the remaining payments over the next few months.
Need help with relieving dental anxiety in Plano? At 1st In Smiles, you never have to feel anxious again about visiting the dentist. Call us today at 972-905-9266 or contact us with our convenient online form.